Popular in the villages and temples of Thailand, our versatile Thai Hourglass-Shaped Pillow is perfectly designed for comfortable neck and lower back support at home, in your office and on the road. Available in complementary red or green with ornate traditional patterns, accent any room and relax with this stylish bolster.
Our distinctive Thai Hourglass-Shaped Pillow is ideal for relaxing in style. Place the pillow behind your lower back when seated, or neck while lying down, and feel instant comfort. This bolster is firm, yet supple and offers just the right amount of support whether relaxing, napping or during a bodywork session. Luxuriate at home, in your office and on the road.
Covered in a woven silk look, poly-cotton blend for easy care, and filled with Thailand kapok, a non-toxic, sustainable, hypoallergenicfiber that is soft and resistant to moisture. Our cushions are handmade by artisans in Thailand, featuring very fine stitching and evenly distributed kapok for comfort and durability.
The gorgeous Thai Hourglass-Shaped Pillow is a unique accent in any room and complements many types of décor. Choose from our beautiful green-or red-patterned styles.
Made in Thailand.
Features and Benefits
- Designed to support neck and lower back
- Firm yet supple
- Versatile use for home, office and travel
- Poly-cotton blend cover for easy care
- Handmade by artisans in Thailand
- Stitched finely for strength and durability
- Filled with Thailand kapok, a non-toxic, sustainable, hypoallergenic fiber that is extremely soft and resistant to moisture
- Evenly distributed kapok ensuring durability and comfort
- Gorgeous design and interesting shape make it a unique addition to décor
Sizes and Colors
- Dimensions: 13″ x 5.5″ x 5″
- Available Colors: red-patterned and green-patterned
- Some Types of Bodywork
- Home Use