Our Table Leg Extensions attach to your massage table’s legs to add 6″ more height to your table. They encourage proper body positioning for tall massage therapists and bodyworkers.
When administering a massage, appropriate table height is essential for practicing proper body mechanics. Generally, a table is at the correct height when you form a fist and the top set of your knuckles brush against the top of the table. Tall bodyworkers may face a challenge with standard massage table heights, but we have a solution—our Table Leg Extensions! These leg extensions take the place of our standard leg attachments to give you up to six more inches of height on all of our wood- frame portable massage tables. Choose from either natural-or mahogany-stained beech hardwood. One set contains four table leg extensions.
Features and Benefits
- The simple construction makes them easy to use and quick to set up—they take the place of your standard leg attachments and give your massage table six more inches of height instantly
- The choice of either natural- or mahogany-stained beech hardwood lets you select the perfect match for your portable wood-frame massage table
Sizes and Colors
- Dimensions: 24″ L (22″ At the Final Hole)
- Colors: Natural or Mahogany
- Tall Bodyworkers
- Low Tables That Need Extra Height