Our Four-Point Massage Tool is very versatile. It has four different points that can be used on muscles all over the body. Use the smaller points on delicate muscles on the hands and feet and use the larger points on bigger muscles on the shoulders and back. Using the Four-Point Tool increases circulation to the body and reduces muscular fatigue. The four points can be used to stimulate reflexology points on the body to promote holistic healing.
The Four-Point Massage Tool also takes stress and strain off of the therapists’ joints while the therapists perform massage. The Tool’s various points and edges act as fingers and thumbs allowing the therapists’ precious joints to relax and remain injury-free.
The Four-Point Massage Tool is made of 100% polished rosewood from Thailand and can be used with or without lotion during massage.
Features and Benefits
- It has four different points which can be used in a variety of ways on muscles all over the body.
- It is ideal for practicing reflexology because it is designed to effectively massaging pressure points on the hands and feet.
- Its various points and edges act as fingers and thumbs allowing the therapists’ precious joints to relax and remain injury-free.
- It made of 100% high-quality, all-natural Thai rosewood which is durable and non-toxic.
Dimensions and Care
- Length 4.5″, Width 4.0″
- Clean your massage tool with mild soap and warm water. After washing it, wipe it down with an anti-bacterial wipe and condition it with a small amount of carrier oil.