The Desktop and Bed Massage Support is the perfect way to give a massage on-the-go anytime or anywhere! This marvelous apparatus works on a desk, a table and even a soft bed. It’s the ideal solution to overcoming the limitations of performing bodywork and healing arts at off-site locations with limited spaces such as offices, nursing homes, and in-patient healthcare facilities. It is wonderful for clients who are wheelchair-bound, bedridden, geriatric, and recovering from eye surgery.
The Desktop and Bed Massage Support sets-up and breaks down quickly and effortlessly. The counter-balanced frame easily sits on any desk or table, and its numerous adjustable components give every client the perfect level of comfort. To use on a bed, simply slip the bottom frame in between the mattress and the box spring, reverse the position of the headrest, adjust the height accordingly, and your bed is now a comfy massage table! When used on a bed, The Desktop and Bed Massage Support promotes proper spine alignment, which reduces neck and back pain and aids in restful sleep. It readily adjusts to accommodate most mattress thicknesses.
The Desktop and Bed Massage Support is available in either the Standard or Ergonomic version. The Ergonomic Support includes acurved ergonomic headrest and a memory foam ergonomic face pillow which are designed to fit the face’s contours and avoid pressure from building up on any one point for the ultimate in client relaxation. The Ergonomic Support also comes with a removable sternum bolster which provides added comfort for female clients. The Standard Support comes with a standard headrest and pillow and does not include the sternum bolster.
Features and Benefits
- Its versatile design works on tables, desks and even beds– giving you the opportunity to provide massage and bodywork to clients in off-site locations that have limited space
- It is great for giving massages on the go with no need to transport a massage table or chair
- It is ideal for clients who are wheelchair-bound, bedridden, geriatric and recovering from eye surgery
- Its sleek, lightweight construction sets up and breaks down easily while taking up a minimal amount of space
- When used on a bed, it promotes proper spine alignment, which reduces neck and back pain and aids in restful sleep
- The Ergonomic Desktop and Bed Massage Support comes with a luxurious ergonomic headrest with a memory foam face pillow that easily conforms to your clients’ facial contours as well as a sternum bolster which provides added comfort for female clients
- Free Standard Headrest (Standard Version Only)
- Free Standard Face Pillow (Standard Version Only)
- Free Ergonomic Headrest (Ergonomic Version Only)
- Free Ergonomic Face Pillow (Ergonomic Version Only)
- Free Sternum Bolster (Ergonomic Version Only)
- Free Carrying Case (Both Standard and Ergonomic Versions)