Our Basalt Massage Stones are sustainably sourced from naturally occurring basalt rock, a mineral rich volcanic rock that is lightweight yet strong and durable, and conducts heat better than any other stone. These high-quality basalt massage stones are hand carved in various sizes to accommodate placement on clients’ arms, legs, between the toes, and more!
Basalt is a volcanic rock, found in river beds and along seashores, shaped smooth by water and time. Rich in healing elements like oxygen, magnesium, and iron, basalt is also highly dense, absorbing and transferring temperature consistently and for an extended period of time, making it ideal for hot stone therapies.
Massage stones can be used as an extension of therapists’ hands and fingers or simply placed on various parts of the body to administer the therapeutic properties of heat. Non-toxic and non-carcinogenic, basalt is extremely tough yet lightweight and durable, retaining elemental flexibility and allowing the steady and slow release of heat. The temperature transferred from the stones relaxes muscles, facilitating more deep and effective massage, increasing circulation and blood flow, and releasing toxins from tissues.
These natural massage stones are sustainably sourced, hand-shaped, power cleaned, and thoughtfully stored in an eco-friendly bamboo box. This versatile assortment even includes two small oval marble stones to practice working in tandem and balancing with cold stone therapy.
Perfect for beginning hot stone massage therapy! The 40 Piece Hand-Shaped Basalt Massage Stones set is a great economical option for learning and integrating hot stone massage therapy.
Features and Benefits
- All natural basalt stones are mineral rich and release therapeutic elements;
- Strong, durable and lightweight, non-toxic basalt stones conduct heat consistently and for an extended period of time;
- Hot stone therapy facilitates a deeper and more effective massage, improving circulation and expelling toxins;
- This set includes a variety of stone shapes and sizes for easy holding and multiple placement;
- Integrating hot stone therapy into your practice can expand your client base and grow your business;
- Complimentary eco-friendly bamboo box included for easy storage, transport, and protection.
40 Piece Hand-Shaped Set includes
- 8 large flat oval stones (for the back, glutes and quads) (3″ x 2″ x 1″)
- 16 medium flat oval stones (for the arms, calves, neck, and feet) (2.5″ x 1.5″ x 0.5″)
- 6 small oval stones (for the forehead, crown of head, back of head, soles of feet, and heels) (1.5″ x 1″ x 0.5″)
- 4 small circular stones (for the face) (0.78″ x 0.2″)
- 4 miniature pressure point stones (3″ x 1″ x 0.39″)
- 2 small oval marbles stones (for orbital and other cold massage) (1.57″ x 0.98″ x 0.19″)
- Bamboo storage box
- Approximate total weight: 9 lbs
- Dimensions of bamboo box: 12″ x 8″ x 3″
General Care for Basalt Massage Stones
- Wash the stones after each client with hot water and anti-bacterial soap
- Rinse the stones in hot water
- Let the stones air dry on a clean towel and spray with a disinfectant
- Hot Stone Massage Therapy
- Home Practitioners